Registration of the Child as Pakistani Citizen
- For registration of newly born baby in Denmark, Forms S and S-I are required to be filled in and submitted to the Embassy.
- Two recent photographs (2″x1.5″) of the child with white or blue background of professional quality.
- Copy of Bank Transfer for Registration fee of DKK 150/- each in Embassy’s Account Number (4001-0010961874). Applicants can pay at counter with DanKort (Credit Cards and Cash is not accepted).
- Birth Certificate with both parents’ name on it. (preferably both English & Danish)
- Original and Copies of the Passport & NICOP of Father and Mother (Mother’s NICOP Must have Husband name on it).
- Original and Copies of Residence Cards of Denmark.
- In case of Foreigner Mother, an Affidavit signed by both parents declaring “No Object” for registration of her child as Pakistani citizen.
- Applications for registration of newly born babies are process for Pakistanis living in Denmark only.
- NICOP (Online) & Machine Readable Passports applications require Birth Registration Certificate (Form S-I) issued by the Embassy.
- Applications for issuance of Birth Registration Certificates are entertained only within six months of the birth of child as per law.