New Born Baby Passport (First Time)
- FOR A PASSPORT OF NEW BORN BABY IN DENMARK:-
- Only MRP will issue to new born Baby after the production of NICOP or CRC from NADRA Pakistan.
- Apply S-Form of New Born Baby in Embassy in 6 months after the birth of Child and after getting S- Form from Embassy, you are able to apply online for a NICOP of new born baby on NADRA website www.nadra.gov.pk
- S-FORM (from Embassy)
- NICOP ( apply online www.nadra.gov.pk)
- MRP ( from Embassy)
- Parents can apply both S- Formof New Born Baby at the Embassy , after getting the birth certificate from Danish authority, On Birth Certificate the Name of Child is clearly mentioned with their Parent’s name.
Follow the below procedure for Registration of Child (within 6 months):-
- Download S-formOR print , Registration Fee is 150 DKK.
- S-Form to be duly filled & submitted by the guardian/parents. “Download S-form“.
- For new born baby need 2 passport size color photographs (not more than one month old)
- Birthcertificate issed by Danish authorities (see example)
- Photocopies of Parents Passport
- Photocopies of parent’s CNIC/NICOP (bothsides)
- Photocopies of parent’s Residence card or valid visa on passport
- A copy of the receipt of the bank payment or you can pay with Danish Visa Dankort.
- The fee must be deposited to Danske Bank through Net Bank and attached the Net Bank Receipt with application forms. you can pay also at Embassy with Visa Dankort (only Denmark & Lithaunian Resident can apply S Form of new born baby)
- Danske Bank Account No. 4001-0010961874 (for S-Form Fee 150 DKK)
Fee is Non-refundable.
Important Notice for Parents of New Born Babies
- NICOP Applications for newly born children are being procesed by NADRA on production of S-Form duly attested by Pakistan Mission abroad. NADRA has clarified that valid passport of minors are not required from the Pakistani paretns if the birth of the child is registered with respective Mission within six months. NICOP DETAILS…
- The Embassy of Pakistan, Copenhagen processes the cases of Pakistani nationals residing in Denmark and Lithuania. The Embassy reserves the right to deny or refuse delivery of service for residents in other countries.
- All applicants applying for issuance of new/renewal of Pakistani passport are requested to attend the Consular Section in person from 09:00 to 12:00. More details