- Filled application form submitted by the applicant personally or through postage mail. "Download form".
- Photocopy of previous National Identity Card (NIC) or computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or National identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) or Pakistan Origin Card (POC) of the applicant
- Photocopy of any blood relative which includes Father/ Mother/ Brother/ Sister/ Son/Daughter/ Grand Father and Grand Mother Paternal
- Two recent color photographs
- Photocopy of Pakistani Passport whenever held.
- Photocopy of Foreign Passport.
- Marriage certificate in case of a Foreigner married to a person of Pakistani origin.
- Photocopy of birth certificate of the applicant.
- Fee for New POC: (processing time approximately 3 months)
- DKK 650: For a person above the age of 18 years
- DKK 325 For a person under the age of 18 years
- Fee for Renewal of POC: (processing time approximately 3 months)
The fee can be deposited to Danske Bank Account No. 4001-4001363972 & Original bank receipt will be attached with application. You can also pay the NADRA fee with E- Banking or through NET Bank.
All NADRA Fee are Non-refundable and cancellation Fee for CNIC/NICOP is 690 DKK.
Print Affadavit for cancellation of CNIC Form.
Print Affadavit for Lost of Cancellation of CNIC Form.
Print Affadavit for Cancellation of POC
Print Affadavit for Foreign Spouse Cases
- DKK 975: For a person above the age of 18 years
- DKK 520 For a person under the age of 18 years
(a) Embassy does not receive any payments for NADRA Cards. The application fee must be submitted into the above NADRA account in Danske Bank.
(b)Incomplete forms will not be accepted. Please ensure that all requirements are complete at the time of submission of forms.
(c)Please note that NADRA usually returns any incomplete forms without consideration. Hence please take due care in completing the above mentioned formalities.
(d)Cards are expected to be delivered at Embassy from NADRA Pakistan approximately 4 months after the receipt of the application in the Embassy.
SENDING BY POST :
If you are unable to attend the Consular Section at Embassy within Consualr timing then send your all related documents , Bank receipt in NADRA account 4001-4001363972 through Registered or Normal Danish Post to Embassy address at below
Embassy of Pakistan , Valeursvej 17, 2900 Hellerup
Att: Consular Section .
Please mentioned your phone number & Email on the application form.
Please also attached Return Envelope ( written your home address ) with proper Danish Stamp. So Embassy will send NADRA receipt to you so you can track your NADRA card on the website www.nadra.gov.pk