Requirements for Issuance of Emergency Visa(s)
- Emergency visa(s) will be issued to applicants of Pakistani origin only, who would like to visit Pakistan in the event of an emergency such as death within the immediate family (father, mother, brother, sister, wife and husband) or any other serious accident within the immediate family in Pakistan.
- Under no circumstances visa(s) valid for the period of more than 15 days will be issued with good for journey date within 03 days.
- An undertaking/affidavit will rendered by the applicant(s) in the event of death within the immediate family or any other serious accident.
- Possession of a valid travel ticket/booking does not entitle the applicant to claim an emergency visa.
AFFIDAVIT FOR THE ISSUANCE OF VISA IN AN EMERGENCY
I________________________ S/O, D/O, W/O__________________________ resident of _________________________________________________________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath as follows:
- That I wish to visit Pakistan urgently due to the:
- i) sudden demise of my ____________by the name of________________ s/o, d/o, w/o ____________________ at ____________on_________________
- ii) serious illness of my _______________by the name of______________ s/o, d/o, w/o _______________________________, who has been hospitalized at_____________________________.
- That the contents of the above statement and the accompanying application form are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Note: For children under the age of 18, the signatures of Father and Mother are mandatory.