Requirements for Machine Readable Passport While Applying at Embassy
Following Documents are required for Machine Readable Passport:
- Valid Original CNIC/NICOP
- Original Pakistani Passport
- Danish CPR
Please also bring photocopies of the above mentioned documents.
- For Children Original CRC issued from NADRA or NICOP required along with photocopies of Mother & Father CNIC/NICOP).
- If the Birth of Child is in Denmark then Please bring Danish Birth Certificate issued by Danish Authority, along with photocopy of birth certificate.
- Separate fees receipt is required for each applicant in case of family or group. Bank receipt through netbank/ebanking is also acceptable (Please attached bank receipt with your photocopies). You can also pay Passport Fee with Danish Visa Dankort (not with Swedish Bank Cards).
- No photographs & Passport forms are required.
- For Collection of Passport, Applicant may personally visit the office or family member (Father, Mother, Husband or wife or any blood relative) may collect the passport.
- Please at the time of collection bring original previous passport and Token issued by this Embassy. In case the applicant does not bring the old passport, the MRP will not be delivered.
- Applicants from Malmo submit 100 DKK extra when pay through bank transfer or E-banking. e.g. 300+100 = 400 for 5 years validity passport. (Please attached bank receipt with your photocopies) .
- Timings for MRP Passport: Data capture/processing is done between 09:00 to 12:00 (Monday to Friday); Delivery of MRP is also possible between 09:00-12:00 (Monday to Friday).(Please bring your original Token and previous passport at the time of collection).
- Delivery will be: 20 working Days for Normal Passport, and 10 working days in case of Urgent Passport. (Embassy of Pakistan, Copenhagen is not responsible for any delay in the arrival/delivery of the MRPs).
- MRP processing depends on the System and Server in Pakistan. The Embassy of Pakistan, Copenhagen cannot guarantee that the System will be functional all the time.
- If you want your passport back through Post Denmark then Please bring Return envelope with your home address and 150 DKK Post Denmark Stamp on the Return envelope, at the time of submission of application.(Embassy will send your passport when its ready with Post Denmark Registered Postal mail not with ordinary mail)
- Fresh NOC required for the Government Employee/Officers from their respective department.
Account # 4001-0010961874 ( Danske Bank)
Embassy of Pakistan
Valeursvej 17, 2900 Hellerup
Phone No : +45 39 60 11 88
Fax No : +45 39 40 10 70
For Pakistani Passport matters
Email : email@example.com
The Fee Chart for Machine Readable Passport is as follows:
|MRP||Fee for 05 years Validity||Fee for 10 years Validity|
|36 pages||300 DKK||600 DKK||600 DKK||1200 DKK|
|72 pages||600 DKK||1200 DKK||1200 DKK||2400 DKK|
|100 pages||900 DKK||1800 DKK||1800 DKK||3600 DKK|
|1st Loss of Passport (Double Fee)||Fee for 05 years Validity||Fee for 10 years Validity|
|36 pages||600 DKK||1200 DKK||1200 DKK||2400 DKK|
|72 pages||1200 DKK||2400 DKK||2400 DKK||4800 DKK|
|100 pages||1800 DKK||3600 DKK||3600 DKK||7200 DKK|
|2nd Loss of Passport (Quadrupled)||Fee for 05 years Validity||Fee for 10 years Validity|
|36 pages||1200 DKK||2400 DKK||2400 DKK||4800 DKK|
|72 pages||2400 DKK||4800 DKK||4800 DKK||7200 DKK|
|100 pages||3600 DKK||7200 DKK||7200 DKK||14,400 DKK|