Power of Attorney
Attestation of Power of Attorney (POA)
- For attestation of POA, all executants whose signatures are to be attested by the Embassy have to appear in person at the time of submission of the POA for attestation.
- Fee for attestation of POA is as follows:
- Per Person – DKK 200/- (e.g. if a single document is executed by five persons then attestation fee will be DKK 1000/-)
Following are the mandatory requirements for POA:
- Form-C should be duly filled before submitting POA signed by all the executors.
- POA should be on a Standard A4 Paper Size and should be in computerized printed format and clearly legible. Handwritten power of attorney and authority letters are not acceptable
- Valid Pakistani CNIC/NICOP/POC Card (Copy & Original) of all executors
- Sundhedskort/Sygesikringskort/Health Card (Copy & Original)of all executors
- Copies of NICOP or POC (both sides) of witnesses.
- Sundhedskort/Sygesikringskort/Health Card (Copy & Original) of witnesses
- In case the executant is a Danish national and has no Pakistani ID, the documents should be first attested from Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Copy of both sides of CNIC of nominee (person for whom the power of attorney is given by the executant).
- All documents originating from Pakistan must be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.
- Passport of the executors (Copy/ Original)
- One Passport size Photo (2 in x 1.5 in) with white background. The pictures should not be older than 3 months.
- If the executor does not hold a valid Pakistani CNIC/NICOP/POC or Pakistani Passport, then the same document/POA will be required to be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark before it is attested by the Embassy of Pakistan.