Power of Attorney
Attestation of Power of Attorney (POA)
- For attestation of POA, all executants whose signatures are to be attested by the Embassy and witnesseshave to appear in person at the time of submission of the POA for attestation.
- Fee for attestation of POA is as follows:
- Per Person – DKK 200/- (e.g. if a single document is executed by five persons then attestation fee will be DKK 1000/-)
Following are the mandatory requirements for POA:
- Form-C should be duly filled before submitting POA signed by all the executors.
- POA should be on a Standard A4 Paper Size and should be in computerized printed format and clearly legible. Handwritten power of attorney and authority letters are not acceptable
- Valid Pakistani CNIC/NICOP/POC Card (Copy & Original) of all executors
- Sundhedskort/Sygesikringskort/Health Card (Copy & Original)of all executors
- Copies of NICOP or POC (both sides) of witnesses.
- Sundhedskort/Sygesikringskort/Health Card (Copy & Original) of witnesses
- In case the executant is a Danish national and has no Pakistani ID, the documents should be first attested from Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Copy of both sides of CNIC of nominee (person for whom the power of attorney is given by the executant).
- All documents originating from Pakistan must be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.
- Passport of the executors (Copy/ Original)
- One Passport size Photo (2 in x 1.5 in) with white background. The pictures should not be older than 3 months.
- If the executor does not hold a valid Pakistani CNIC/NICOP/POC or Pakistani Passport, then the same document/POA will be required to be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark before it is attested by the Embassy of Pakistan.