E-Visa facility can be availed by all the citizens of Denmark. Manual visas will no longer be issued by the Embassy. Before starting application in the relevant visa category, please read the following General Guidelines applicable on all types of visas:
- The Embassy of Pakistan, Denmark does not issue manual visas.
- Visa processing time is 07-10 working days.
- For emergencies please contact the Embassy at:
- Phone: 91648515
- Email: email@example.com
- Applicants can be required to visit the Embassy for an interview.
- The passport of the applicant must have a validity of minimum 6 months at the time of visa application.
- The applicant must be physically present in Denmark when applying for E-Visa.
- Only original documents must be uploaded as mentioned in the requirements. No copies or emails will be acceptable.
- A resident of Denmark cannot issue an ‘invitation letter’ to another Danish national.
- Holders of Danish Diplomatic and Official passports are exempted from visa requirements for 90 days stay in Pakistan.
- Third Country Nationals (foreigners resident in Denmark) can also apply for e-Visa by providing their Valid Danish Visa or
- sundhedskort (Yellow Card).
- Before starting the process of applying for your E-Visa, make sure that you have read all the requirements in the relevant category
- and that the mentioned documents are readily available with you.
- Any wrong entry in the E-Visa can lead to a refusal of the visa so please be mindful of your entries.
- Once selected in the E-Visa portal, the category of Visa cannot be changed.
- More detailed guidelines can be read here (https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/downloads/application_guide.pdf)
For any information /Complaint/ Update please email us at
In order to help applicants understand the procedure a detailed tutorial is placed below. Interested applicants may watch the tutorial before applying for the E-visa.