Attestation/Legalization of Documents
- Applicant has to appear in person for attestation.
- Fee for attestation of documents is as follows:
- Personal Document – DKK 200/- (e.g education or birth certificate etc.)
- Business Document – DKK 500/- (e.g Free Sale Certificate, End User Certificate etc.)
- Fee can be transferred in Embassy account (4001-0010961874) and receipt be attached with the application form or can be paid at the counter using DanKort.
- Attested document can be collected after 5-6 working days.
- Documents to be attested, in original, along with photocopy.
- A passport size (2 in X 1.5 in) photograph of professional quality. The pictures should not be older than 3 months.
- Original NICOP and Photocopy.
- Original Passport and Photocopy.
- Original Sundhedskort (Yellow Card) in Denmark and Photocopy.
- All documents including business documents originating in Denmark or issued by Danish authorities must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark before they can be attested by the Embassy of Pakistan.
Download Application Form C