The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has informed that, Sohni Dharti Remittance Program has replaced Foreign Exchange Remittance Card (FERC) scheme. Sohni Dharti Remittance Program recently launched by the Prime Minister of Pakistan on November 25, 2021.
1LINK has designed and launched an Android and iOS based Mobile App for users to register as a Remitter and earn points on their remittances sent to Pakistan through designated financial channels. Using the Mobile App, remitters can further enrol their beneficiaries and transfer loyalty points to them. The registered users would be eligible to earn reward points on all subsequent remittances as well as avail exciting privileges provided by government agencies exclusively for remittance senders and receivers. The Remitter can register himself / herself. The Beneficiary can only be registered after authorization by the Remitter.
Overseas Pakistanis shall be qualified to avail following services equivalent to the amount of the awarded points under Sohni Dharti Remittance Program (SDRP) against redemption of the accumulated points:-
1. PIA – International air tickets – payment of extra luggage on PIA international flights.
2. FBR – Mobile phone duty payment – personal luggage, tax payment on purchase of locally manufactured vehicles, payment of duty on imported vehicle.
3. NADRA – renewal of CNIC / NICOP
4. Directorate General of Immigration & Passports – Renewal of Passport
5. State Life, Life Insurance Premium
6. OPF – 50% discount in OPF Educational Institutions Fee
7. USC – Utility Stores Corporation, purchases
8. BE&OE – payable fee
9. CAA / FIA (non-monetary) separate counters for priority clearances, placement of standees / banners for promotion.
For further information and queries, please contact the State Bank of Pakistan at: