Travel to Pakistan
Please note: All individuals above the age of 12 have to get tested (a valid PCR test) before boarding a flight to Pakistan. This is applicable on all individuals regardless of type and dosage of vaccination.
Before Travel: (from countries in Category B including Denmark)
1. Valid Negative PCR test certificate conducted within the 72 hours prior to commencement of travel to Pakistan.
2. All incoming travelers are required to register on PakPass Track App.
The App can be downloaded from Google’s and Apple’s App Store. Links are as follows:
Google’s App Store:
Apple’s App Store:
Children below 12, disabled individuals, official delegations, Pakistani deportees and crew of the aircraft will be exempted from PakPass Track App.
3. Rapid Antigen Testing (RAT) will be undertaken after reaching Pakistan.
- A positive test will result in shifting to self-paid quarantine facility.
- In case of a negative test, the traveler will enter into mandatory self-quarantine for 10 days at his/her place of choosing.
Categories of Countries:
‘A’ Category: No mandatory quarantine upon a negative result after reaching Pakistan
Australia, Cote d’Ivoire, China, Cuba, Fiji, Finland, Ghana, Iceland, Iraq, Madagascar, Maldives, Myanmar, New Zealand, Qatar, Rwanda, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Sudan, Togo, Zambia, Vietnam.
All other countries that are not part of the Categories A & C list have been placed in Category ‘B’. This includes Denmark as of 30 May 2021.
‘C’ Category: Can only enter Pakistan after obtaining an exemption from NCOC through the Embassies of Pakistan dealing with that country.
Pakistani Nationals holding the following valid documents may be allowed to travel to Pakistan from Category C Countries in the month of June, 2021, without grant of specific exemption issued from this Office on proof of a valid negative PCR Test result conducted within the 72 hours prior to commencement of travel to Pakistan: o Pakistani Passports o Pakistani Computerized National Identity Cards (CNIC) o Pakistani National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) o Pakistan Origin Card (POC)
• Passengers other than Pakistanis originating from a Category C Country or having stayed in a Category C Country in the last 10 days prior to commencement of travel to Pakistan will require grant of specific exemptions from the Competent Authority.
• Passengers holding any nationality having stayed more than 10 days in Countries other than Category C Countries may be allowed to travel to Pakistan on proof of a valid negative PCR Test result conducted within the 72 hours prior to commencement of travel to Pakistan.
• Passengers originating from a Country other than Category C Countries and only transiting through Category C Countries without leaving the airport terminal building / transit lounge may be allowed to travel to Pakistan with proof of a valid negative PCR Test result conducted within the 72 hours prior to commencement of travel to Pakistan.
Nepal, Trinidad and Tobago, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Colombia, Uruguay, India, Peru, Kenya, Chile, Brazil, South Africa, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Paraguay, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Bolivia, Ukraine, Maldives, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Philippines, Iraq, Indonesia, Slovenia, Namibia, Croatia, Netherlands, Iran, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Poland, Cuba, Thailand, Czechia.